Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Here it is! (56K)

1988 Bronco 302 AOD 3.55 LS
HPIM0919.jpg

HPIM0918.jpg

HPIM0921.jpg

HPIM0922.jpg

HPIM0920.jpg

HPIM0924.jpg

HPIM0927.jpg

HPIM0929.jpg

HPIM0928.jpg

HPIM0931.jpg

HPIM0930.jpg

HPIM0936.jpg

HPIM0932.jpg

HPIM0937.jpg

HPIM0939.jpg

HPIM0933.jpg

HPIM0941.jpg

HPIM0942.jpg

http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/Jeepcomanche1/?action=view&current=HPIM0944.jpg
HPIM0945.jpg

Original spare:
HPIM0946.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Wow- very clean!

Glare makes it tough to read- is that 71,408 miles on the odometer?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
very nice rig!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Very sharp looking rig Taylor. A nice first ride. Any future mods you have planned? You planning on swapping that stereo/speakers out?

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Beautiful! I love me a bronco. Theres one round here for sale but its in really bad shape. Love to have me one though. Grats!

Very sharp looking rig Taylor. A nice first ride. Any future mods you have planned? You planning on swapping that stereo/speakers out?

Well, I found a deal on tirerack for Yokohama Geolander 31" for 154 dollars. I'll defiantly be putting a new head unit, don't know about speakers. I might also put a Bull bar with lights on.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well, I found a deal on tirerack for Yokohama Geolander 31" for 154 dollars. I'll defiantly be putting a new head unit, don't know about speakers. I might also put a Bull bar with lights on.

Well I wouldn't necessarily call that a deal...about the going rate for a name brand tire that size. I'd also call around you're local tire places and see if they can give you a better deal...on top of that, most places will mount and balance for free if you buy from them...and won't if you bring in your own tires. What Geo's you looking at, the AT's or MT's? I'd also imagine the speakers in your 88 will be similar to what I had in my 87...and after a while you'll want more than 11 watts (haha) pumping out, trust me. The bull bar sounds good, and if it were me, I'd go chrome.

Well I wouldn't necessarily call that a deal...about the going rate for a name brand tire that size. I'd also call around you're local tire places and see if they can give you a better deal...on top of that, most places will mount and balance for free if you buy from them...and won't if you bring in your own tires. What Geo's you looking at, the AT's or MT's? I'd also imagine the speakers in your 88 will be similar to what I had in my 87...and after a while you'll want more than 11 watts (haha) pumping out, trust me. The bull bar sounds good, and if it were me, I'd go chrome.

They were the M/Ts.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Fantastic first truck Taylor!...congrats!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Taylor seeing as you won't have your license for another 2 years, I imagine you won't be putting a lot of miles on the truck so I wouldn't recommend investing in new tires quiet yet. Especially if you think you'll eventually want a lift kit, you'll have to buy new tires all over again and those 31s won't have any miles on them yet.

If you want a new stereo system then you definitely want to upgrade the speakers. The new head unit will be useless without the proper speakers to accompany it.

Taylor seeing as you won't have your license for another 2 years, I imagine you won't be putting a lot of miles on the truck so I wouldn't recommend investing in new tires quiet yet. Especially if you think you'll eventually want a lift kit, you'll have to buy new tires all over again and those 31s won't have any miles on them yet.

If you want a new stereo system then you definitely want to upgrade the speakers. The new head unit will be useless without the proper speakers to accompany it.

I might just put some new rers to match the fronts since the fronts are new.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If the tread is still decent then I'd swap the new ones onto the rear and leave the tire purchase on hold for a while.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts