Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

16.5" 5x5.5 Turbines

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Anyone know or ever seen a set of Turbine style rims with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern with a 16.5" diameter??? I found a supplier for the military BFG's I want to run on the Bronco, but they have a 16.5" rim. Looks like Summit has plenty of 5x5.5's in a 16.5" rim to choose from, but if I can go turbine, why not.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I don't recall ever seeing them in 16.5 but that don't mean they aren't out there some where.
I have seen them in the 8 lug version just not the 5 lug

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Never seen a set 16.5 and 5x5.5.

May be out there. But doubt it

Yeah...can't really find anything of that vintage in a 16.5 and 5x5.5. I've even been searching AKH and they don't have a single 5 lug 16.5" rim on their whole site.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've got a set of 8 lug I won't be using.

Shoot me a price...I'll be back and forth to Nags Head a couple times from now through September. I wonder what the cost on getting them recentered would be??? Can you recenter aluminum wheels...or just steelies???

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
5x5.5 vs. 8x6.5...not matching up. And it looks like recentering aluminum wheels is not a good idea...can be done, but not very reliable.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts