Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1957 Ford F-250 Project

Well, i seen this part of the forum wasn't as lively as others, so i figure sure, why not, i'll post this here.
So far, i have the 1957 F-250
I'm putting a 390 FE in with a 3spd Tranny for now. I have a engine crossmember on the way as well as a Streetmaster Intake. I'm in search of some more FE parts, but the budget is pretty low til this summer. Well, i'll keep you updated, and prolly post up some pictures of the engine swap.:beer:

And once again Dustin posts in the wrong forum...... Where did he do that the last time? Hmmm....I can't quite remember.... :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:

The F-1 thru F-8 (or whatever) series trucks stopped in 52. Yours is a 57.

I'm just teasing you. You know that. You just wanted to post in this forum! :rofl:

Keep us updated as you do the work. I know how slow things can go on a tight budget.

What's SAD, brian, is it took you to page 3 to realize it.

nana booboo to you too :rofl:
I noticed it, but thought it nice someone posted anyway. As soon as we get someone in here with an older model we can move it:p

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Goods pics Dustin. And btw, the text message you hit me with earlier was the first one I ever got. It took me 15 minutes to figure out what was happening. I must be getting old. lol

hey

im havin a problem with the clutch fork myself, i have bellhousing c5ta 7505-b and im wondering where the clutch fork clips to, theres no hole in the pivot for the retaining spring im wondering is that clutch fork you recommened the one for my app too? mine engines a 360 but its the exact same block any diagrams or anything you have would be great just e-mail em to [email protected] thankssmilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts