Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

350 In A Fiero

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Sparky, here's a photo of the 350 in the Fiero:

mini-Fiero.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
So did it bolt right to the trans??:rolleyes: I can't say how many times I have had people claim the motors in those cars have the same bell housing as a V8... I can see the adapter plate in the pic...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
man that things crammed in there... i know the s10's you can take the engine and tranny from a 82-’92 camaro (not the HO 5.0's) and pair it with an 85-’89 Corvette HD radiator and your cooling headaches will be gone...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
they used a shoe horn to get that in.
I saw one at a car show once have now clue how they squeezed it in there.

they took it apart and welded the front clip back together 'hah'

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
That actually scares me. The suspension and brakes on those cars got overwhelmed with the fire-breathing 2.8 V6 in them. :rofl:

thats why you upgrade them...

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Son tells me the 'vette engine fits in there too.....with SOME modifying.....

Actually, the whole engine drops out the bottom. The whole engine mount comes out and you reset the 350 right back into it and lower the car back down to bolt it up to the car.

As it's mid-engine, you should see the exhaust pipes!!!! Good thing he's a welder by trade.

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Longtubes??????? It's a MID-ENGINE car!!!!! More like a semi-circle! Or an inverted S

Ford Truck Articles