Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

54' f350 4x4

are the fenders on the one ton bigger then the half ton? and if they are where can you get replacements?one's I havefound on supply sites only referance 150 or 250 models , and I am running 17 inch tyres ..anyone have a spare fender?

havi

third member
Hi Ken, I saw yer post about the dana axles. Just some food for thought: The Dodge axles have the pinion on the passenger side, just like that of the GM's. Ford has their pinion on the driver side, so they don't interchange, unless you completely redo the t-case, shafts, etc... from the same respective make and model, which can be a lot of work. Finding the same axle as what you already have is the easiest, but not always the quickest, when it comes to finding one. If I knew what you were starting with I could help more.

54 axles

my timkin B-150 front axle has blown the passengers side outer stub,parts are hard to find and I want to drive this little girl so, what axles will fit ,without hurting returning it to stock when I can find parts or a replacement axle?:headbang:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
are the fenders on the one ton bigger then the half ton? and if they are where can you get replacements?one's I havefound on supply sites only referance 150 or 250 models , and I am running 17 inch tyres ..anyone have a spare fender?
No such thing as an F150 until 1975 / 1953/56: The fenders are larger with 17" wheels.

B6C16005A Right & B6C16006A Left .. Front Fenders / 1953/56 F100/350 / Use with 15, 16 and 17.5" wheels.

B6D16005A Right & B6D16006A Left .. Front Fenders / 1953/56 F250/600 / Use with 17" wheels.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts