Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Any Missouri guys near Sikeston?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Check it out:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=675295

He said he'd be willing to freight it to me for $150, but I'm hesitant to buy it if I can't drive it or at LEAST see pictures of it. It's still in the truck -- anyone wanna go to Sikeston and test drive it? (assuming the truck still runs). I WANT THAT ZF STUFF!! :)

Last edited:
Get as many details as you need, Chris. If I can pick it up for you, Bonnie can ship it with substantial discount her company gets from freight companies.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If I'm going to buy this thing, I'd want you guys to go out and drive it / look at it beforehand. For all I know, it's not even a ZF. I need someone to go make sure it's a ZF, from a small block, has the 4x4 adapter on the back, and has all the related components. The guy told me to make sure I was serious about the deal before telling him "go ahead" cuz he has to remove it from the truck and it sounds like he doesn't wanna do that until it's sold. Does anyone live close enough to Sikeston to check it out without being MAJORLY inconvenienced?

Chris....caution is key on this. Proelaitor would be a guy to PM. He's all over Pirate and should be able to give guidance on this deal

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Sorry Bro, to say that's in BFE would be an understatement.

Ford Truck Articles