Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

CL Find: 78' F-250 Supercab 4500 Cana Va

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
78 supercab for sale! I know alot of you guys like these!

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cto/2029081924.html

3n23k93m45T45W25U1aarea0d11aecadb10c5.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not a bad truck...if he's willing to negotiate, should be able to get that at a fair price.

Dunno if anyone else has noticed...but it used to seem like every truck out there was a highboy, like it meant something. Then everything seemed to be a ranger XLT. Now it seems like everything a camper/trailer special. I suppose people hear something that might make their truck more 'rare' (haha) and they think it means mo money mo money mo money.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Not a bad truck...if he's willing to negotiate, should be able to get that at a fair price.

Dunno if anyone else has noticed...but it used to seem like every truck out there was a highboy, like it meant something. Then everything seemed to be a ranger XLT. Now it seems like everything a camper/trailer special. I suppose people hear something that might make their truck more 'rare' (haha) and they think it means mo money mo money mo money.

Yep and yep.

What's rare is side tool boxes and lighted visors.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Cough cough...not to be a debbie downer, but if thousands of something were made, it's really not all that rare. Sure, some things are tougher to find than others, or weren't as popular...but everything is relatively easy to find if you have the coin. I'd say 75% of the dents I've owned had the bedside tool box. And you see lighted visors all the time, doesn't necessarily mean you can afford them though.

That being said, I've only ever seen the Ford behind the seat gun storage in brochures. And I've only ever heard of two rear defroster windows...saw a pic of Scott's once.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts