Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Could someone help?

primetime

sawmill slave
How do I do the quotes like everyone else? Now remember, I can barely get online, so if it requires some left/right click finesseing I`ll need some help. Thanks guys.

How do I do the quotes like everyone else? Now remember, I can barely get online, so if it requires some left/right click finesseing I`ll need some help. Thanks guys.

to post a quote from someone else..click the QUOTE icon on the right bottom of their post. This will take you to window with the quote in it.

You edit out info that is no pertinent before clicking submit

To see the syntax for the quoting [.../] just click quote on this post of mine

primetime

sawmill slave
to post a quote from someone else..click the QUOTE icon on the right bottom of their post. This will take you to window with the quote in it.

You edit out info that is no pertinent before clicking submit

To see the syntax for the quoting [.../] just click quote on this post of mine

Thanks Dennis, but um, how does my dumb*** edit out the stuff I don`t want?

Told you I was a puter dummie.

Once the window is open before clicking submit just set the cursor and push the backspace key to remove the text or image code

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Thanks Dennis, but um, how does my dumb*** edit out the stuff I don`t want?

Told you I was a puter dummie.

When you click 'quote', it brings you to the screen to type your reply. On the screen, the font above (the quote) can be deleted in part. Kinda like pressing backspace on something you're typing.

primetime

sawmill slave
[QUOTE just set the cursor and push the backspace key to remove the text or image code[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I knew it couldn`t be hard.:wavey:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts