Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Dana 60 Fronts For Sale

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Howdy fellas, looks like a guy on one of my local sites is at it again. He came up with another stash of D60 fronts. I don't personally know the guy, but he has a great reputation on a few boards. I also got a couple guys on the other Ford website in contact with him a few years ago when he had another stash. Anyway, just posting this as a heads up, and if you want or need anymore info than is given in the link, lemme know. Here's the Link:

http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85208

Edit...since I'm not selling anything and just trying to give other members a heads up, I didn't figure this needed to be in the classifieds, if it does...move it please.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...shipping would kill savings, but I thought someone here in the SE region may be able to benefit from it. Dunno if you remember, but this is the same guy selling that I posted for when I got my first ban at the other place. Anywho, I did arrange meetings that ended up in sales for a couple guys on that site. The last time he did this a couple years ago, he ended up with 24 front 60's and I believe it was rumored he pulled out a 12k loan to get them all. Not bad if you have the line of credit, considering you'll double your money.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts