Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fukken Wax?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I've been using this "Dri Wash" stuff on all of my vehicles since 1999 and love it. Would be interested in checking this stuff out also.

I bought mine at a gun show. Polishes guns ,jewelry, glasses, just about anything.

Even my anodized aluminum trim, ( but it's not weathered)

I'd try the fukken wax, but I bought a large bottle of the Dri-wash.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'd love for you to try it out! Get an unbiased review from a FTF member. :D

Jeremy, thanks for answering all my questions I pm'd you about. Just placed my order. I'll post my review after I use it. smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Jeremy, thanks for answering all my questions I pm'd you about. Just placed my order. I'll post my review after I use it. smilietease

I look forward to what you have to say about it. I know you take pride in your rig and are extremely picky about what you use. I'm a skeptic by nature so I don't like being the guinea pig. Any chance you'd be willing to take any before/during/after photos?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I look forward to what you have to say about it. I know you take pride in your rig and are extremely picky about what you use. I'm a skeptic by nature so I don't like being the guinea pig. Any chance you'd be willing to take any before/during/after photos?

Oh yeah....I'm SUPER PICKY when it comes to cleaning and maintaining my rig. I'll take some before and after pics. The paint on it is flawless already and it's always garaged, so she hardly gets dirty, but I'll do the best I can. My truck has never been washed with water and still has a show room shine. The only thing I've always hated about my DriWash (which is the only thing that's ever washed her) is that it leaves residue in the cracks, so I spray directly on the rag when cleaning cracks, small bends and such. Also, you can't spray the grill parts because it will leave white residue on the cooler up front. I may do a few washes on some of my daily drivers first and post some before and after pics before I use it on my dentside.

Thats interesting that you don't use any water. I won't put anything on my paint till I rinse any dust off with water.

I don't want the dust mixing in and possibly dulling the finish on the paint.

Dri wash also had two different products, for the newer paints and older paints.

Any wax or polish gets in cracks, Try a soft bristle tooth brush to get it out.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I can't wait to see some reviews then I can look into ordering some too.

Im still waiting on my order to come in. As soon as it does I will use it on the F150 and post back. There is the start of oxidation on drivers side C pillar where sun always hits it because of where it has to be parked. I am interested to see how it will handle that, my test of sorts.

Im still waiting on my order to come in. As soon as it does I will use it on the F150 and post back. There is the start of oxidation on drivers side C pillar where sun always hits it because of where it has to be parked. I am interested to see how it will handle that, my test of sorts.

Can't wait for your review as well!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Questions:

1. Can I put it on the plastic trim?

2. What will it do to anodized aluminum?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
1. Hell yeah! You can use it on moldings, glass, weatherstrips.

2. Clean it! As long is it is not porous, Fukken will clean it.

Groovy. I might just have to get a set on payday.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts