Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

happy (belated) anniversary to us!

Well...I had to work late tonight (last night?) and never looked at the calendar. [confused]

Monday was our anniversary! bigdance

Am I in trouble for forgetting? smiliecrybaby

No...I am not married. I am talking about my truck. November 19th, 2005 is when she followed me home:

Dscf0197.jpg

Read the adventure here:

http://home.centurytel.net/brian_b/56/index2.htm

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Good luck EVER getting her to run right again. you were SUPPOSED to buy her a gift you know!! At least a chrome cap of some kind or another!!

I tried tonight Todd. :(

I was going to try to track down the intermittent starting problem. I occasionally have to jump her across the solenoid to get her to start.

Tonight...she decided to start every time. :suspicious:

I will keep trying until she won't and then maybe I can find out where the problem is....:headbang:

In theory she will get some other new parts Saturday (before dialysis) if NAPA opens early enough. YelloThumbUp

Oh...and Ryan. A card would have been nice. This is as close to a family I will ever have. :violin:

Great find Brian......you're more than welcome to hide it in my yard while the lawyers are dividing you from your ass(etts).

Brian i'm in NY.....no one would look here. hell i wouldn't.

and that's bad HOW??????

Good luck EVER getting her to run right again. you were SUPPOSED to buy her a gift you know!! At least a chrome cap of some kind or another!!

Oh...I bought her gifts. :)

Fresh oil and a new filter (all motorcraft). 4 new shocks are ordered. I was going to pick up a solenoid too, but they make different ones (mount different on some fords). I have to pull mine and take it in with me. :headbang:

If I can ever get a day off (not dialysis days), I will hit the salvage yards and get some Bronco II sway bars.

I need a receiver hitch too.....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts