Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Help locating a part

I have been having trouble locating "valve assy air supply control" for my 1989 ford 7.5l

Does anyone know where i can find this part or a part number? I been searching for this part for quite some time now. Maybe one of you guys have it laying around and would like to sell it? I need this for emissions in California.

39708b4df0131d7fb3643c06b2efe051.jpg
0de7c33feaf818263e1e602f4d470cc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Have you tried Green Sales?

Thanks for the replies.. I never heard of green sales but i did look them up on found them on ebay. Unfortunately, no part was found. Rockauto doesnt have either.

I did find a couple local guys on craiglist, one selling a full engine and another guy parting out a truck that still has this part on it. I sent them messages hopefully they are willing to just sell the part.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
There is a seller on eBay...LS4parts I think it is....try searching him out and send a message to him.

Fellro

Staff member
Didn't have any luck on a 460, but the 5.8 version may suffice. I did find that on Rock Auto. STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS DV3 $39.79 Unfortunately that would be the best I could do for you on what I have.

Thanks i sent out messages to a couple more guys i found as well as LS4parts.

Fellro, i just looked up the version for the 5.8. Unfortunately that one will not work. I have 3 large hoses that need to connect to this thing. The one for the 5.8 has only 1 port plus a small vacuum port.

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
DV3_PRIMARY__ra_p.jpg

DV3 is the part number. Look it up as a 1989 F250 or so and 5.8 air diverter valve and you will get it. It would be nice if they showed the other side... but the bolt on part is just reusing you existing nipple.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles