Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Austin...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Couldn't find the member map, and all I could remember was your town had a funny dirty name. How far are you from Savannah??? I'll be down that way for 5-6 days to assist with a recent acquisition. I don't know squat about Ga and it'll be over my birthday, so I need some info on where the cool kids are hanging out.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'm right in the middle of Cumming. :D

I'm a good 4 hours away from Savannah, but there's always plenty to do when down there. If you're going to be near the port, be sure to stroll down River Street - plenty of shops, a few eateries, bars, etc.. You can also have a seat on Forrest Gump's bench, which is just a few blocks from there.

Looks like the best route is down 95 through Hilton Head. There are some nice untouched islands in the area around Savannah, if you're into that.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
You'll only be about 10 miles from the action, not too far out there.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oh...and for the record, the only name I could think of was Chaod, Ga...but that didn't pop up on Mapquest.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Chaod... :rofl:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Buncha perverts naming the towns down in Georgia...

Ryan

There's a running joke with the local Cumminites that they are going to rename the neighboring town Alpharetta to throbbing because it's so close to Cumming.

Ford Truck Articles