Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

IN Honer Of Our Veteren's

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
As your November FTF TOTM Representative,along with Next Sunday being Veterans day,I would like to dedicate this thread in Honer of all the Veterans here,Past, present,Future,those who are no longer with us,family members as well.please identify yourselves along with Branch of Service and Military Status for recognition.We endlessly Thank you for what you do for all of us here and abroad!!

I will start in the Honer of my Father

Robert M Rossetti SR. US ARMY
Sargent of the 125th infantry division WWII
March 22 1925 - June 10 1988
Activity during WWII
Received the WWII Victory Medal,American Theater Ribbon,
Asiatic-Pacific Theater Ribbon with 1 Bronze Star,Philippine
Liberation Ribbon with 1 Bronze Star,Good Conduct Medal and
Distinguished Unit Medal

Loved and Not Forgotten

Honor and Veterans.................

In Canada, it's Honour

My Dad. SGT.Howard Sells RCAF stationed in England

337977932_sells_howard_1940_enlisted.jpg

419 Moose SQD
sells_howard_1943_moosesquadron_001.jpg

sells_howard_1942_moosesquadron_001.jpg

The Rossmen

Check out the names for famous Hockey Players
TheRossmen1944.jpg

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
My dad did a draft stint in the Army in the 60's, and brother in law did a full run during Desert Shield/Storm in the Navy, Enterprise was among those he served on.

This s what a stranger did for my Dad for remembrance day plus he will be adding more to it at a later date in tribute to Grund crews ..the training they got and their job on the ground.

My Dad was an inspiration for me to get into automotive's at 8 years of age by having me help him to rebuild the engine in my mom's Austin

http://www.419squadronbewarethemoose.com/Sells.html

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Thats Awesome Dennis!!..Thanks again for sharing!! Much of my fathers memorabilia remains with Mom at home...My brother and i will receive it in Due time.

My Father was also inspiration to me as well Dennis..We did much of the same!
:)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts