Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Load 'em up and let's get him boys...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Cleveland county had a Bigfoot sighting Monday...about 90 mins from my house:

CASAR, N.C. -- Tim Peeler thought he was calling coyotes, but he got something that frightened even this self-proclaimed mountain man.

"Instead of them, (there was) him. The thing was 10 feet tall with beautiful hair, yellowish hair and a yellow beard," said Peeler.

Sgt. Mark Self of the Cleveland County Sheriff's Office remembers the sightings of a "Bigfoot Beast" when he was a child.

"It scared me," he recalled.

Self said people believed they saw a Sasquatch in the same parts of Cleveland County. The reports were frightening to the then 10-year-old boy.

"It was killing animals and breaking into barns and killing chickens," he said of the reported stories.

Peeler says it's the same creature that he saw for himself just last week near his home atop a mountain in Casar. He says the beast was approaching his dogs and got wrapped around their chains.

"I rough talked him and said, 'You get away from here,'" he said.

Peeler says the beast eventually left, but then came back again.

"And I said, 'Get, get,' and he went back down the path again," he said.

Peeler said he called deputies and then filed a suspicious person report. He is troubled that he didn't give a better description and was drawing a rendering of what he remembers.

"He looked like he had six fingers on each hand," Peeler said.

Reports of a Sasquatch aren't new to Cleveland County. They date back to the 1970s, although deputies we talked to say they haven't heard the stories in years.

"This is totally blowing my mind," said Self. "But it doesn't bother me. We're working up here so if we see something we'll try to capture it and take it into custody."

As for the man making the latest sighting, Peeler says he realizes people may not believe his account. He simply asks that you keep an open mind and not laugh at him. After all, he says, we all know that foxes exist, but how often do you spot one of those?

http://www.wcnc.com/home/Big-Foot-spotting-in-Cleveland-County-96348919.html

I do see foxes fairly regularly where I hunt though.

You need to wear a hat or something when you go out trampin' around in the woods, Ben....might help avoid a little of this confusion smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good call Steve, I'll be sure to shave and act extra human that day.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Maybe the Hendersons went camping and he spotted Harry.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I like that movie alot. Haven't seen it in a long time though. I'm sure its on video around the house somewhere.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Reminds me of how my mom house trained me.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
hahah :rolling laugh:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
since when was Ryan in NC today?

My Exact thoughts.

I remember a couple years back I read something about Sasquatch being in GTA San Andreas, so gullible me headed out to the woods in the game and tried to hunt him down. I got the eery feeling and all, but never found him. Later I read that it was actually a mod for the PC version.:headbang:

I've always wanted to see Sasquatch, and take em out with a rifle.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dang Ben, now we know why you're not allowed in the house... smilietease

Actually I think it's because my mother didn't love me...she was hoping someone else would get me.

since when was Ryan in NC today?

The Big Foot mystery is over...they're simply Ryan sightings.

I've always wanted to see Sasquatch, and take em out with a rifle.

Me too...you better believe, if I come face to face with a sasquatch, I'm shooting that bad boy. Any time I ever go in to the woods, I'm packing something heavy. SO there won't be any of the 'I didn't have a gun'...or 'I was too scared'. I'll go Dirty Harry on Big Foot's a$$...and hope he ain't lucky.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Ryan in town?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Don't think so...but I do know if I were ever that close to Bigfoot, I'd hit with my vehicle...a couple times. So all I know, is Ryan better not be jay walking.

Ford Truck Articles