Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looking into a '07-'09 Edge...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thoughts, questions, concerns on the "car". The wife likes the way they look and I like that she is thinking about a smilieFordlogo !!!

LOL anyway if anyone has or knows someone who has one, tell me what you think.

Techs, this includes you. I would also like to know if there is anything I need to watch for.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well I've talked to a few guys who have them on their trucks and they had nothing bad to say about them at all.
But they both had them tuned professionally and said they got good gains well worth the money.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well I've talked to a few guys who have them on their trucks and they had nothing bad to say about them at all.
But they both had them tuned professionally and said they got good gains well worth the money.

OOPS guess I should have made it a little more clear...LOL

one of these...

8A290_1.jpg

OOPS guess I should have made it a little more clear...LOL

one of these...

8A290_1.jpg

Lol at Nomads post.... smilietease

They are nice, handle like cars, really reliable, and this year Ford had the most cars on the iihs top safety pics list. More than Toyota and Honda combined. Plus its a smilieFordlogo

Lol at Nomads post.... smilietease

They are nice, handle like cars, really reliable, and this year Ford had the most cars on the iihs top safety pics list. More than Toyota and Honda combined. Plus its a smilieFordlogo

Oh, and the edge was the first vehicle with the new Duratec 35 V6 Based on brand new Ford engine technology. :)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hey vince does that building in the background look familiar?? LOL you all have it at the shop we are thinking of coming down to look at it.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Maybe next weekend. Have to see what the wife works.

Sellers4D

Sellers4D
Ford Edge

Please let your wife know that the 2008 Edge smilieFordlogo in the picture is still available.
We are here from 8am to 6pm weekdays and 9-5 Saturdays if she wants to take a closer look. These are very nice, comfortable rides and this one has low mileage. Sellers-Sexton will not miss you on pricing.
Any questions feel free to reply to [email protected].
Thanks

Please let your wife know that the 2008 Edge smilieFordlogo in the picture is still available.
We are here from 8am to 6pm weekdays and 9-5 Saturdays if she wants to take a closer look. These are very nice, comfortable rides and this one has low mileage. Sellers-Sexton will not miss you on pricing.
Any questions feel free to reply to [email protected].
Thanks
quick work by the salesman...nice job!

welcome to the site BTW

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts