Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

need help

my 2008 f250 has been throwing codes p0741 p1744 p1910 and now my 4wd is stuck on and wont disengauge and my blinkers blink like theres a bulb thats burnt out but there all good can someone help me please

blacksnapon

Staff member
my 2008 f250 has been throwing codes p0741 p1744 p1910 and now my 4wd is stuck on and wont disengauge and my blinkers blink like theres a bulb thats burnt out but there all good can someone help me please

P0741 Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Circuit Performance Or Stuck Off TCM -----P1744 Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Circuit Performance TCM ----P1910 Reverse Lamp Control Circuit / Open TCM

blacksnapon

Staff member
whats the symptoms?

Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) Operation Concerns:
Does Not Apply
Always Applied/Stalls Vehicle
Cycling/Shudder/Chatter
Erratic Scheduling

well if you stop at a red light and take off it dosent seem to want to go and today it started maken a howl out of the transmission not in gear and i back it up and it poped and grinded and somehow locked its self in 4wd and my spartan programmer sayes its falied to find the pcm

blacksnapon

Staff member
well if you stop at a red light and take off it dosent seem to want to go and today it started maken a howl out of the transmission not in gear and i back it up and it poped and grinded and somehow locked its self in 4wd and my spartan programmer sayes its falied to find the pcm
I'm getting a lot of issues any more with programmers fouling up pcm and tcm operations. Disconnect your programmer then try it.

blacksnapon

Staff member
You always want to find a common area that all affected components have. Here, you would be looking at power, ground.

Ford Truck Articles