Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New from Ut

Ok... Unless there are strenuous objections, I'm going to stick the build in the "Generation 8-9" forum. Is that where you were thinking it should go Charlie?

Last edited:

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
That's fine with me. That's where I hang out anyway!

Sorry doc

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Don't worry Blue... I'll get the forklift uploaded alongside Jeannie as soon as I have transferred the Jumbo info over. Then you won't be so lonely.

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
That's a great plan. I've been wondering how it came out, it was just suddenly being used in a pic you posted.

Also, PM'd a Grote part # to you.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The forklift is still a work in progress. It is running... in that I have repaired the oil pump and put the engine back together. And the lift is functional. But there is only enough electrical work to start and operate the engine. I have to jump the terminals on the starter to turn it over and there is no charging circuit for the battery. I done a fair bit of hefting with it though. I get used hydraulic oil in 55 gallon drums from work to burn in my oil heater in the garage. Everyone of them has come off the truck with the forklift. As did the mill I grabbed from work.

I don't. When I bring them home from work the drums are on a pallet. I unload them off the truck drive them over to the garage then pump the oil through a filter unit into a 375 gallon tote in the back which the heater draws from.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts