Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Ride 06 Eddie Bauer

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Picked this up from my friends sister. 06 Eddie Bauer, 145k 4.6L 3v. Thing is sweet. other then all the cheerios from her kid under the seats, and all the dirt and grime. Its not rust, and well taken care of. I started today by giving it a good vacuuming and simple greened the crap outta it, and scrubbed it all. Finished by cleaning all the glass. I do need to get tires for it, and get a state inspection done. Ill go through it in the next few weeks to see what else it needs. As you all know, I will just change everything anyway. All fluids/filters/maint items will be soon.
Pics are of it dirty. I was too tired and lazy to take pics when I finished.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Beautiful truck.....it's identical to my wife's Expi except ours is an Expi....same color, two tone, etc.......we're getting rid of those running boards next year in place of nerf bars.....those darn things keep the salt and snow sitting on the rockers and is a major problem up north.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
This thing is super clean. I just did a little work to it tonight. I put the new front pate holder on as it was missing, swapped my plates on, did a state inspection, and changed the battery. I managed to kill it when I was cleaning it lol. Figured id just swap it out with a better one.

These things are so low I dont even use the step, I just step into it hahahaha

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Picked up 4 tires this weekend. I will be installing tomorrow after work and doing an alignment.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I washed it, then it rained and they spread salt like no other, its white again WTFFF

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Got my tires on, and got it cleaned up again! Here are some more pics

I have not cleaned the engine bay yet so no pics!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea my fav era, last full frame! I got lucky and got the 4.6 also, I even changed them shitty 3v plugs years ago when she had it. So when I change them hopefully they come out. I put tons of antiseize on them hahaha

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Any plans for a snow plow? :D

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
HAHAHA A 5 or 6ft plow would be useless to me.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I love this thing, the V8 with the full size hitch comes in handy lmao

2 8ft Boss Snow Plows Complete hahaha

Also I was parked all by my self at walmart, and this happened

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Just ordered all parts for my usual mega maintenance. Plugs, Fuel Filter, Air Filter, Trans Kit, All Diff Fluids/T Case Fluid, and Rear Axle Seals

Ford Truck Articles