Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Newbie Section

Michigan
I think this site could use a Newbie section. Other forums i have been on have them and its a better way of us members now to meet the new people. We usually have a short discription of who we are, age, hobbys, job, and then the pics of the toys and whatnot. Just an idea

We have a personal announcements area. If you look on the main page is says under it: "Welcome to the site. Start by posting here"

Or.....Is that not what you meant?

Michigan
yea well its probably hard for a newbie to understand thats where to post up for the first time. When i think personal announcements i think of someone saying, HEY MY WIFE IS HAVING A BABY! or if your a girl, IM HAVING A BABY! these are just examples.

Michigan
I c how it is.... I thought we was buddys... lol jk yea ur all rite, i vote for having it renamed!!!! lol

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I think he makes sense. 'Personal announcements' does sound like a different sorta section than new members would post in.

How about a 'New member introductions' section? :D

Michigan
haha sorry to all the ladies that blue goose got preg........ errr nevermind hahahahahaa juuust kidding! smilietease Yea thanks ryan, at least someones thinking like me! :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
haha sorry to all the ladies that blue goose got preg........ errr nevermind hahahahahaa juuust kidding! smilietease Yea thanks ryan, at least someones thinking like me! :)
Hah! Goose hasn't gotten it up for years. It comes with age, we all have sympathy for him.

On a side note... I was on the phone with Goose earlier and he was spouting off ideas as to the cause of my vibration... And I quote "well what if you tried... and I'm just ehh... fondling here... what if you tried ---"

"Wait a minute Brad, am I going to have to tell all the guys on the forum that you're fondling me?"

:rofl2:

Michigan
"well what if you tried... and I'm just ehh... fondling here... what if you tried ---"
HAHAHA thats awesome, well hell if it makes him think better!

Hah! Goose hasn't gotten it up for years. It comes with age, we all have sympathy for him.
HAHA Try the blue pill

Wait a minute Brad, am I going to have to tell all the guys on the forum that you're fondling me?
WHAT! hey now..... We dont wanna hear bout what you two do on your free time hahaha jk jk

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts