Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NOS wiring harness for Trailer Special

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I bought this from epray YEARS ago, thinking it was something else. I have no use for it. It looks like it has never been used. It has the rubber grommet for the firewall connection, and still has the plastidip on the bare wires on the other end. It is a 7 wire adapter, including trailer brakes. Numbers on the harness are F3AB13A576 P260H. Price is $25, plus shipping. If you want, I can send it to you, then you can pay for harness, plus shipping.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm gonna go ahead and say that's a helluva deal. Any chance I could get a pic Doug??? Just want to see how extensive the harness is.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Here you go, Ben. The harness is JUST for the trailer wiring, and is only 6 pins, not 7 pins. The harness is 6 ft. long. The 6pin plug is square.

DSCF2912.JPG

DSCF2913.JPG

DSCF2914.JPG

DSCF2915.JPG

I agree, Ben. No home should be without one of these.:D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I want it for the sake of having it...but I think I know a guy that will jump all over this. He's restoring a trailer special and going all Duncan on it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not yet...let me give that guy a call, and let me decide how much of a hoarder I want to be.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Going to bump this for anyone restoring a trailer special, or someone with a factory trailer setup. I had no takers last time. Part is NOS unused.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I bought this from epray YEARS ago, thinking it was something else. I have no use for it. It looks like it has never been used. It has the rubber grommet for the firewall connection, and still has the plastidip on the bare wires on the other end. It is a 7 wire adapter, including trailer brakes. Numbers on the harness are F3AB13A576 P260H. Price is $25, plus shipping. If you want, I can send it to you, then you can pay for harness, plus shipping.
This harness cannot be for a Trailer Special, because F3AB is the ID engineering number prefix for a 1993 Crown Victoria.

Ford Truck Articles