Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

November Truck of the Month

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Congrats! bigdance

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Congrats! Can I borrow it for an undecided amount of time?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats Lester....

Well deserved Ryan

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Thanks guys. The FX4 package is a set of skid plates that are not really heavy duty and the rancho shocks in that package are really crappy. I can put a set of rs 5000's on it and build my own skid plates and not have to finance them.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
B, bu, but what about the kuhl FX4 decal??? :cool:
A heat gun is all that is needed to remove the current ones and purchase 2 from the local Ford Dealership and stick them on.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
I have to add this. As bad of a rap as the 6.0 and 6.4 have gotten, many people have really good service out of them. The slight difference in numbers between the 2 (hp and tq) is deceiving. I love my towing with my 6.4, it is night and day difference over my 6.0, but even those 2 (my 03 and 05) were really great trucks. The key to any new emissions compliant diesels are following the service schedule. Gone are the days of "over built" engines that last forever with little maintenance.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Congrats!!!

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
One last thought. Almost forgot the thank FTF. To Scott, Ryan, and Brad, all the moderators who keep me in check, thanks for the great site. Thanks for picking my truck.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts