Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

OBDII port location?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Hey guys as some of you know I work for Oreily's automotive selling auto/equipment/fleet parts...one service we offer is free code reading for any OBDI or II vehicle. In my time I have had to search high and low for the ports and found them everywhere from underhood to behind the ashtray, uninstalled trailer brake controllers etc.. and even had to pull the carpet to remove a kick panel in a honda once... But I have always eventually found it until today, 2006 Expedition non EB. Where the hell is it?! :hammer:

I spent far too long looking and had a few of the other guys check to make sure I didnt overlook it and we couldnt find it at all. Under the dash, drivers + passenger kick panels, ashtrays, behind the fuel inertia switch, underhood, glovebox... short of pulling trim I exhausted everything I could think of! So again...where the hell is it and why isnt it just under the dash like the 06 F150s?!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Well skank I did not check there..but something tells me I might have noticed that... besides I didnt get a Recall notice about my *** needing service!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

blacksnapon

Staff member
c251.....just to the right of steering column

obd2.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Last edited: