Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

please help....

my name is Paul.. im a soldier overseas and looking to buy a truck when i come home. previous F150 owner and i want another one. i like the Gen 10 body style over the rest but im curious...

can i find one with a Manual trans., ext cab, 4WD...? If so, V-6 or will it be a V-8

please help me out, thankx

[email protected]

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
First off welcome to the site and thank you for serving this great country. Where are you stationed at, when will you be returning, and where will you be living when you get back stateside?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
like he said thanks for joining and serving this country!!

i believe that combination is possible to get. might be a bit harder to obtain but i think it is doable

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
First off, thank you for your service
patriot.gif
... and welcome. :wavey:

As mentioned, if we know a little more about where you'll be landing when you come home, we can be of more help.

The Generation 10s look nice and are good trucks, but they arent too safe.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Nothing to add...just wanted to say welcome to the site, thanks for your service, and yeah you can get what you want. Even if there isn't one near by, shipping a vehicle from Cali to NC was under $1200 last I checked...and that's about as far as you can get. And if that doesn't work...you can ALWAYS build one

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts