Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Possible New England GTG

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ok so being that i have no job and no girl...i have no commitments other then family/friends/..and FTF haha.

so i was searching for a place we could get together to have an ....FTF GTG!!!YelloThumbUp i found this really cool Auto Museum near boston...not anywhere near the city though which is good for some i think. its the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline MA. its South West of Roxbury, MA. as far as i can tell its pretty easy to get to and is actually somewhat centrally located with everybody. i thought it would be wicked cool to go check out and we could all go out to eat after it. as for a date to go..anyone have suggestions? i would have to wait till i get a new job but im willing to put forth the effort to make this definitely. i do know they also have an Italian Exhibit until April 2009 which includes Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Maseratis, and other cool things. any thoughts or suggestions?

Here is the Site
Larz Anderson Auto Museum

Last edited:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
oh no...no plane tickets! youve gotta drive your ford!!! haha

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I've been to that museum. It's good, but not real big.

I'd be up for taking a ride in there again sometime.

Headed to MA late Thursday night I think, and probably bouncing around southern NE until mid-January.

Seems like there was something in January that looked cool...I'll be back with a link.

EDIT: Here we go-

World of Wheels in Boston, January 9-11.

I have to be back up here in Maine on the 11th, but I might try to get in to this show...not quite sure yet.

http://www.autorama.com/casi/show/boston.html

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts