Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

reorganize "forum leader page"?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Every site I have ever been on had a similar list (not techs and 18+). I assumed we had one and...I have no life...so I was looking at one point.

funny-pictures-therapy-cat.jpg

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I have been slowly going through things here. But never made it there yet.Not that I would know what it meant anyway.

I just removed it. It didn't serve a purpose anyway.

Ryan

Umm...yeah it would if it were in the correct place. Not down at the bottom where no one sees it.

It should be by each forum grouping. Misc., general, special interest, gen maint., engines, suv, superduties, f-series, welcome. The members would know who mods what if they needed to contact somone.

Right now...the members have no way of knowing who does what (or is supposed to) around here.

Admins maybe.

The rest of the population (expecially newbies) have no clue who mods what. In fact...I was not sure until I looked at the list what I was supposed to be moderating. No way could anyone else know who to contact.

I will shut up about it, but you know my opinion on the matter.

Your the admin...your choice. :wavey:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Siding with Brian on this one... I think the page was rather useful, just too convoluted with all those members on it. Since it was under the link 'Forum Leaders' it only seems logical to have mods and admins on the list... Just my .02

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts