Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Rim bolt pattern questions..

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I can't for the life of me find any weld rodlites or prostars in 5x5.5 bolt pattern. Is it possible to switch to the 5x5 pattern? I realize it'd be alot of work but what exactly would it take? New axles, new brakes? (at least the drums and rotors I assume).. what am I missing? (2wd truck, btw). Oh.. crap can't remember the name of the front piece. Thanks in advance guys.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You might be able to get an adaptor. Have you looked into brake kits to see if there is a 5x5 kit?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Im guessin like companys that make brakes, Bear, Strange, Whilewood(sp). It might be easier to go with a different wheel.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I cant believe they dont make them . I know a few guys running 20's that had to go right to manufacturer to get the 5x5.5 . Its still one of the most common patterens. They online places only list so much stuff. And sunmmit really fails at times. But good luck with search

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Yea, I found it pretty hard to believe as well. I'm sure they're losing a fair bit of business if they really aren't. I've searched and searched and with no luck.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts