Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Damn , old school burn there,,lol

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Uhh, I was just thinking that you are an amazing woman that could do so much better than Chris. :D

Uhh, I was just thinking that you are an amazing woman that could do so much better than Chris. :D

K, for starters, I'm a psychology major- you can't fool me. I know when you're kissing ass and when you're meaning it. Now that we got that out of the way, there's no way I could ever do better than Chris bc he's the best. I've had my fair share of frogs, believe me. He's the only one who's turned out to be a prince- and I mean that.

As for being an amazing woman... I'm 21. I'm not a woman- I'm a lady. But I'll take the amazing part :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
K, for starters, I'm a psychology major- you can't fool me. I know when you're kissing ass and when you're meaning it. Now that we got that out of the way, there's no way I could ever do better than Chris bc he's the best. I've had my fair share of frogs, believe me. He's the only one who's turned out to be a prince- and I mean that.

As for being an amazing woman... I'm 21. I'm not a woman- I'm a lady. But I'll take the amazing part :)
smilieIagree Now we need a smilie like this smiliewhathesaid but with "What she said" on it :)

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
My name's Tyler Campbell, I'm 27 from Kapuskasing, ON. I have personal plates on my truck; tylstruk. I'm new here, I followed a man in who was wearing a Superman Cape.

Tyl

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts