Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Rough day today

blacksnapon

Staff member
Had an 07 Milan AWD with a slight (and I do mean slight) driveline vibration. Worked all day, indexing driveshaft, balancing and matching the wheels and tires. Now it feels like the vibration when the a/c kicks in and out. Oh yeah, we dont have an EVA.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Electronic Vibration Analyzer. Measures frequency of the vibration. With that, and a program available from Ford, you can find the vibration.
I tried to snatch one of those on ebay when I was having vibration issues (I still am a little bit). That + Vibrate Software = awesome.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Had a customer in the shop today complaining about lack of power/vibration on the new Malibu LTZ they had bought this weekend. Turns out they bought a 4 cyl/6 spd, not a 6 cyl like they thought they'd bought. :headbang: And yes, they test drove it before they bought it.

F*ecking idiot salesman. Scrambled, called in a few favors (Malibu's are really hard to get right now), and they drove off in the car they thought they were buying.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts