Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Server Move/Forum Software Upgrade

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Liking the new look so far. Cant wait to see how the remodel continues. Its like my house. Slowly getting better but still has holes in the walls.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Thanks this upgrade was long over due. I read up on this software and from what I read this is a excellent forum software. If you need help o may be able to help once I return in about a week from vacation.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Drove out to visit my Daughter in Utah. Stopped at Yellowstone on the way out. Hitting the Grand canyon on the way home and what ever catches my eye. I travel on a whim and make no set in stone plans I go where the winds take me. Less stress and no dead lines make for a nice vacation. It nice to be self employed sometimes.

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
Looks good, is there a dark mode I can change in my settings or preferences. I can't seem to find it

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Don't have links to pictures posted previously, but it sounds like you are aware of that problem already. I like what I see so far!
Drove out to visit my Daughter in Utah. Stopped at Yellowstone on the way out. Hitting the Grand canyon on the way home and what ever catches my eye. I travel on a whim and make no set in stone plans I go where the winds take me. Less stress and no dead lines make for a nice vacation. It nice to be self employed sometimes.
No selfies with a buffalo? :rofl2:

Fellro

Staff member
Hey, that finally got your attention! ;)

Looks good! The login doesn't seem to be consistent from page to page though. And when I use the Brave web browser I keep getting some error about enabling cookies when I try to login.
Thanks!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Yup my house thread one the attachments arent showing up yet. But looks like you know about that problem. Is there a usercp like on the old template??

Ford Truck Articles