Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

signature not showing up

Just asking. Why does my signatrue not show up on here? confused

It is the same as the other site.

EDIT: NM...it is there now. Can you delete this post?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
like I said, we're ironing out the features and who's allowed to do what. Let one of us know whenever something does not seem to be working right, and we'll do our best to get it fixed.

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Anyone care to guess what the smilie is (without cheating)?
I knew what it was. I took ASL as a foreign language at Johnson County Community College in Kansas City. That was 15 years or so ago, but I still know some. Use it mostly while driving. :rofl: And no, not the standard one, ones that most don't know.

I knew what it was. I took ASL as a foreign language at Johnson County Community College in Kansas City. That was 15 years or so ago, but I still know some. Use it mostly while driving. :rofl: And no, not the standard one, ones that most don't know.

Cool...now teach me some. I only learned a little in the three years before I had the cochlear implant. No one around here knew it, so......

With the implant I hear sort of ok in person. Any other noise messes me up though. I have a CD player in my explorer and don't even know if it works. confused

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Cool...now teach me some.
I'd like to think you learned how to say 'hello', right? Well, now tuck your thumb up under your palm and you just called them a Bastard. Yeah, I learned that one the hard way!! rolling laugh

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts