Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So Mike went to a Sportsmans Dinner tonight

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
So tonight Mike went to a Sportsman's Dinner with his dad tonight and the guess speaker was Brad Harris, Mike won tips for arrows that he don't even have yet lol, this year Mike and his dad is going to be going hunting first Mike has to get his license for hunting lol. I will be home with the 2 younger ones Little Miss Heather and Sammy Joe while Daddy and Grampa take Mikey out hunting lol, Mike had a blast at the dinner it was in Lockport. I can not get myself to go out and hunt deer I will be thinking of Bambi if I did go out there to hunt and besides I could not take it having to sit in one place for a long time I would be getting bord lol.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Better off in front of a TV in a nice warm cozy blanket. :)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Well if hunting isn't your thing, no sense trying to force it. It's not for everyone. Most men get into it once they try, I guess it gets them back to their primal instincts. :p

Ryan

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
I like fishing I used to go with my dad before he passed away in 95 I even had to put the worm on the hook for my mom also when she used to go with us lol.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Most of guys here in PA go to NY to hunt. My family has place in Darien.

Even kelly will take game it as long as no having to see it whole.

I'm from a family of diehard hunters . But I could care less myself about it. At least he will be out bonding with Dad and son some.

Now u need someplace to escape..... HE he heee

Last edited:
Most of guys here in PA go to NY to hunt. My family has place in Darien.

Bigger deer. I've met alot of guys from Pa. that have bought property up here just for camp land.

Ford Truck Articles