Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tapatalk stay logged in?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Is there a way to stay logged in on Tapatalk so everytime I close it to do something else on my Android, I don't have to sign in again when re-entering the forum?

Forumrunner allows this and is very convenient...thanks.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
not sure if it's tapatalk or forumrunner but one of them keeps you logged in all the time unless you change a setting.

I know that forumrunner does cause that's what I've been using the last year or two, but tapatalk, I've recently discovered post incredible quality pictures vs tiny thumbnails with forumrunner, so want to use tt more as it's more convenient for taking pictures on my phone.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I am always "logged in" with tapatalk. I have a list of forums, I select this one, and it goes right to my subscribed threads, or whatever section I was in last time I used it.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
it may all depend on how you use tapatalk too. If you have an actual tapatalk id I believe it logs you into all forums once your phone is on.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
It's working now. ....awesome. ..thanks fellas. ...I think it might have been the pw issue.

Sent from my not so smart phone.

Ford Truck Articles