Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tha abilitee too eddit thred titels

Sometimes I goof up with my typing while coming up with thread titles.

The titles can't be modified via the edit option and I am not aware of any other way to do it. So, I am then left with a typo in the title that can't be fixed.

Could there be any way to rig the edit function to allow users to modify the thread titles?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Sometimes I goof up with my typing while coming up with thread titles.

The titles can't be modified via the edit option and I am not aware of any other way to do it. So, I am then left with a typo in the title that can't be fixed.

Could there be any way to rig the edit function to allow users to modify the thread titles?
Yeah its really easy. All you have to do is TAKE YOUR TIME!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Dunno, but I think it's either a way of life or a default setting with vBulletin, because I remember having the same problem way back when on another site...

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
when you're editing there should be a button that say go advanced or something like that. that is where you go to change the title. should be set like that for everyone but it still has the 60 minute time limit. Let me know if this is not the case. YelloThumbUp

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Scott I believe it will let you edit the title of your POST, but not of the thread itself. Not positive on that...

when you're editing there should be a button that say go advanced or something like that. that is where you go to change the title. should be set like that for everyone but it still has the 60 minute time limit. Let me know if this is not the case. YelloThumbUp

That did it.

I never knew what that was for nor have I explored that feature.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts