Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

User CP/Subscribed Threads

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Now, I have a habit of posting on a TON of different threads on different subjects, and not all of them fall into my usual categories.The problem I'm having is with the threads I've posted on either showing not at all on my CP or just momentarily.Example.Go to User CP click on one of the threads to read the replies since I posted.I either hit the back button or click on the User CP icon again and bam.....I could have had a whole list of topics there but they all disappeared.I was wondering if there's anyway this can be set-up to show the threads as a whole list for a certain amount of time (days,weeks,month,etc) or if that would bind up the works and performance of the site.Also, with the addition of availability to unsubscribe to particular threads at any given time.I knwo that is already an option but I'm thinkin in a "mailbox" type form.I'm also having a problem with receiving e-mail notiifications not being sent to me when someone replies to a thread.It worked at the beginning of my membership but then gradually quit alltogether.One of the two aforementioned would be great because then I just fall behind on topics.Particularly the first topic would be cool since alot of people don't want their e-mails gummed up with threads that Chris posts on to get his post count up.heh heh JK.Anyways, thanks for the consideration.

I had some issues a long time ago of them not subscribing me or rather not notifying me. That seems to be fixed now...almost always. It is rare that one is not now.

I have not experienced the problems you are. Hopefully, one of the admins will see this and help out.

Can you get some screen shots of the disappearing subscriptions? That might help them as well.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Heh, I'd love to get screenshots and I do know how to save them and take them but I can never find them once I do so.The disappearing topics are more like.......this message will self destruct kinda thing with a certain period of time before they are automatically thrown to the wayside.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Junior, try using the List Subscriptions link in your user cp. That'll show ALL your subscriptions (back to a certain point). Also, try using the New Posts link at the top of the page. I use that link 100% of the time.

Junior, try using the List Subscriptions link in your user cp. That'll show ALL your subscriptions (back to a certain point). Also, try using the New Posts link at the top of the page. I use that link 100% of the time.
ditto - my bookmark is to gen 8/9, then i head to User CP, then to New Posts.

The "List Subscriptions" is great for a thread that's just fallen out of the CP, but is still pretty new.

Ford Truck Articles