Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Warthog

Welcome to FTF!
Beautiful ‘65
Thank you! Yours is pretty nice too. The dent sides are tough looking.

Mine was very rough when dad passed away. That's why I settled on calling it the warthog. It was a farm truck that hauled everything on 100 acre cotton farm in Alabama. My dad told me that his dad hauled a few hundred hogs in it. With sideboards they hauled cows in it too. In those days they raised everything they ate. The history and scars made it what it is to me. It's been a ton of work but it's been well worth it. I've been on Ford truck enthusiasts forum for all my questions and I had a lot. I didn't notice this site until the other night. I don't know if I could've gotten it done without the knowledgeable people on these forums. I'll have to get my start to finish pics loaded on here.

Thank you! Yours is pretty nice too. The dent sides are tough looking.

Mine was very rough when dad passed away. That's why I settled on calling it the warthog. It was a farm truck that hauled everything on 100 acre cotton farm in Alabama. My dad told me that his dad hauled a few hundred hogs in it. With sideboards they hauled cows in it too. In those days they raised everything they ate. The history and scars made it what it is to me. It's been a ton of work but it's been well worth it. I've been on Ford truck enthusiasts forum for all my questions and I had a lot. I didn't notice this site until the other night. I don't know if I could've gotten it done without the knowledgeable people on these forums. I'll have to get my start to finish pics loaded on here.
Very cool back story!
FTE was the first online Ford forum. A few members from that forum started this forum.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts