Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1979 F-350 Supercab 4x4

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Be sure to tell him to post up pics of it here.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Yes it was open trailer from Cali to here but it was all in one piece. I wouldn't trust it on an open trailer now. A lot of the trim would need to go in the bed.

I got a message over at FTE from a guy in Decatur Al that is very interested in it but I would need to deliver it to him as well. Trying now to figure out what a fair rate would be.

Maine, yikes! That is like 1200 miles roughly.

Yup, was going to ask if $1000 on top of your asking was fair. Would've at least covered gas round trip and then a little.

Truck is sold. :(

This weekend kept me from checking the forum and when I saw this this morning, my heart sunk a little.....I know I don't have the wearwithall and tools to complete this build in a timely manner (I'd probably beat Duncan though at his pace :wavey: ) and in the correct way, but it would've been cool to have in one of my garages for a long term project....:(

That was quick, but not surprising!

Agreed....I first posted it wouldn't take long.....Scott did the hard work and putting the finishing touches on this (including your own personal paint) is probably the most fun part of the project!

Yeah less than 4 days Duncan. After talking with the buyer it sounds like it will get the needed love to finish it.

This is good news....

Cool....glad to know it's going to a good home.

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

Damn would of like to see ken or Ben buy it! In fact, where is Ben on this????

I gave it some serious consideration, but distance and timing played a roll....man breaks my heart a little. Maybe the Bronco will console me if that's an option soon. :wasntme:

Agreed....I first posted it wouldn't take long.....Scott did the hard work and putting the finishing touches on this (including your own personal paint) is probably the most fun part of the project!

Maybe the Bronco will console me if that's an option soon. :wasntme:

I've been thinking that I might of sold it to cheap considering it didn't make 4 days. Maybe I should of ebay'd it?

As for now the Bronco is staying. I currently have no plans at all to sell it but I'll let you know when I do.

Not that I want another project but for a change of pace I think I'm going to ease into the old 47 IH build. Probably do complete rolling chassis and a new wiring harness on it so it is a good driver.

Ford Truck Articles