Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another mutation from you know where....

Kep4

Jäger
"You will not laugh, you will not cry! You will learn by the numbers, I will teach you!!"

Oh... wait a minute... this isn't Full Metal Jacket!

Welcome to FTF! :)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome aboard!!!!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Welcome to the asylum. The inmates are currently in charge. Sit back and enjoy.

Beware of Hippies and Commies. We have both here. :D:D:D

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
So...where you from (geographically) and what do you drive?

welcome fatherdoug.....ignore the terrorists. there's half a dozen commies, and a couple hippies. easily beaten back.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome to your NEW HOME!! I hope you're as screwed up as the rest of us!

Snowbunny

Bustin' Ours~Savin' Yours
Another mutation?? Are we mutants now?!?!? OMG!!! Oh, wait!! You meant migration!!! Ha! Ha!! Whew!! I was worried there for a minute!!

Just messing with you!! Welcome to FTF!!!

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Thanks everybody. I'm from the armpit of Montana, Eastern that is. I have a 1978 F-150 LWB 4WD Lariat, Black and rust in color. I can handle the commies, but I don't know about the hippies(he said, tucking the ponytail down in his shirt.) I work for a Pennsylvanian power company in Montana.(yeah I know, it makes no sense!)

Last edited:
So, that would be like a computer sausage? Since you know, sausages are meats or things encased in pig intestines. smilietease

well that's just down right mean and i'm pissed......i didn't think of it.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Thanks everybody. I'm from the armpit of Montana, Eastern that is. I have a 1978 F-150 LWB 4WD Lariat, Black and rust in color. I can handle the commies, but I don't know about the hippies(he said, tucking the ponytail down in his shirt.) I work for a Pennsylvanian power company in Montana.(yeah I know, it makes no sense!)

Must be Broadus then!? 'badachang'

Welcome Dougie! Glad to have somebody else around here from the Treasure State. I was born and raised in OH just across the state line from Pittsburgh - we might be related........ YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles