Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

howdy...

sicktight722

Greatest man alive
hey yall. Some of you might know me from other sites (same name), but i'm usually just a lurker. Anyways, I've headed over here by a link provided by user Brian B on RR. But yeah, been lurking and decided to join. Plus I had my ranger stolen after I got it stuck and left it for 10 hrs overnight. So now I have a 93 F150 XL with an I6 and Auto 2wd. I just got it today to replace my ranger. It has 3.08 gears and P235/75R15 tires. But yea, i just wanted to stop by and say hi and that I hope to learn a lot about my truck here.

:cooldude:

Oh man...I didn't remember the ranger being stolen. Glad to see you stop in. We have a large number of ford techs on board, if you need more than the rest of us mortals know.

Welcome aboard!

sicktight722

Greatest man alive
Oh man...I didn't remember the ranger being stolen. Glad to see you stop in. We have a large number of ford techs on board, if you need more than the rest of us mortals know.

Welcome aboard!

yeah, its got stolen last sunday night/monday morning.

I couldn't find a show off section: so heres some pictures:
F-150
100_0552.jpg

100_0547.jpg

The ranger that was stolen
campics095.jpg

100_0493.jpg

Some more pics of the F150 if anyone is interested.
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/Bigsexy1086/F-150/

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey great to have you! Sorry to hear about your Ranger :( But hey, at least now you've got a REAL truck! :D 9th-gen F-Series FOR THE WIN!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome. Sad about the Ranger, but you got a sweet F-150 now to be proud of!!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Now that u got replacement ranger will show up . Well welcome

Hold on tight its going to be a bumpy ride :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts