Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Later.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for long I hope. You can't get rid of me easily, but until a certain kid is gone.....I have to step away. All my friends are here and are golden to me....in my heart.
Trista HEAL UP, BRIAN...stay current on you healing, everyone else,,I think the world of you(even the friggin' Pig).
I can't be here while the little pecker wood is!
That's MY choice. Do not intercede. It'll work itself out 1 way or another.
You all are family......almost all of you(99%). You know who you are! Not Brad....he's a commie.(Kidding Brad...I guess..sorry, commie:rolling laugh: ).

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Hate to see ya go, it's gonna be quiet around here without ya!

Take care man!:)

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Carl, I'm sorry to see this happened, I'm gonna miss your posts and the humor in so many of them. Hang in there bud, every cloud has a silver lining.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
ignore button is a great option, too bad mine is broke!! LOL

Come visit me Carl.

I'll show you a name plate on my truck with your name on it and hand you a beer.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Carl i am sorry to hear this, but by your not responding it is obvious you already left. By the way i agree totally, the young person was even warned and in another thread continues. thank god for the ignore button.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
take care. I use the ignore user button myself. works pretty good.

i agree , But it should not have to come down to the entire site have to use the ignore button for this child.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Carl appreciates your posts - I can assure you. I hope to see Carl back as soon as possible as much as anyone here.

Thread closed - we don't need any more dogpiling tonight.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts