Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Little video of my two trucks

This is the first time I have ever used YouTube. It was pretty nice out today so I figured I'd pull 'em both out to get some pictures.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHAHA looks like tony with the socks and flip flops!

Nice rides!

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Beeeeuuuteeefull!!!! I have always liked the digital dash and Billet grills. The next step on Burt is getting the rear step bumper chromed. I love yours..

Now of course, I will also HAVE to get Burt painted soon!

I hate you. smiliecrybaby

Dak

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Awesome trucks. Great to see them in a video

HAHAHA looks like tony with the socks and flip flops!

Nice rides!

Hey the slip on flip flops are nice and easy to get on when your just hangin out in the garage.

Thanks everybody.

Beeeeuuuteeefull!!!! I have always liked the digital dash

Did this so you could see what the gauges look like at night. You can see above the speedo there is a tach. Then I hit the left and right blinker, last was the high beam indicator.

Just a small cam in the old horse.

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Is the bar and the numbers to the right of it that keep changing the tach? Are there numbers above the bar or? In person, do you know approx how tall the digital numbers are?

The Bronc sounds manly!! smiliepeelout
Thanks!
Dak

The #'s are just above the digital read out. IIRC they are hard to read at night. To the right of the bar is the oil pressure gauge, water temp below that. On the right side is fuel %, 99% is a full tank and then below that is a volt meter.

Thanks on the Bronco, I kinda like the way she lopes at idle.

Can we also post videos of our trucks or shall we leave this thread for just yours ?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts