Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Might be gone...

Might be.....some stupid a-hole broke all the windows in my dads house...he died in Jan. and the freaks decide to wreck the place now....
I may go up there loaded for bear...9mm, .30-30, the 12ga, the AR....
Mom is sick, I'm pissed, and my siblings are useless.
I have Ryans and Tony's #'s.....bail may be important(kidding..I wouldn't ask).

Everytime I turn around, you poor guys have to listen to me *****.
How do you like me know????:guns:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
How do I like you know? Just that much more :D Good luck buddy. I'd love to give you backup but I think next to the SoCal guys I'm about as far from you as I could possibly be (perhaps that's a good thing :rofl:)

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Wheres the house Carl? I can buy tickets and be there by the weekend. No need to supply me with guns, I come fully loaded.

I can run down there and sing New York, New York to scare them away ;)

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
nothing a few rock salt loads from a 12 GA couldn't take care of.
Rock salt? But that will just hurt them. I am not a believer in injuring the enemy. its all or nothing.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
carl...i can be at your house in about 4 hours if im doing the speed limit...just call me! and ill head out with my .40 and give you back up!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hey! i may not have much! but i can help out :)

this thing scares me! i saw it fire one time it went right tru goat the arrow kept on flyin like nothing happend

DSC02072.jpg

Last edited:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
/commies/hippies

Went up and met with the adjuster, cops, and my step mothers "handy-man". Cops were a bit concerned with the visible armament both on me and in the vehicle. No bail needed.
$500 deductible but we'll recoup that by me doing the glass myself, and the handymen cutting us a huge break on labor and giving us the doors at cost...shhh don't tell the adjuster. I normally wouldn't work it this way(dad would have) but I'm poor now and my step mom has REALLY stepped up by getting her guys there. The a-holes broke every piece of glass and door in the joint. I forgot my camera..It would make you sick to see what they did.
Audry is actually my ex-step-mom but has been gold since dad got sick again last fall.
It's a tiny little Hamlet..the word will spread fast that an armed, crippled, lunatic was there and will be often from now on(I won't because of Mom but thats the impression I left with everyone that stopped by to see what was going on...and the deputies).

Thanks to all that offered help and kind words,,,means a lot. Nice to find out(I knew) you can count on friends when most family just throws up their hands, It's their damn inheritance also...even Audry went way above and beyond.

The way to top off the day..Real mom was admitted to the hospital after her Dr.'s appt yesterday which I didn't know until 6:30pm..no cell at dads house. I'll be there today..she was sleeping when I got back yesterday.
Pass on a prayer there if you're so inclined..that would be appreciated.

Again thanks all.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts