Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Price this junk

Ok, well it really isn't junk but I got a guy interested in it. I don't know what it is worth or whether it is worth hanging on to for the future. This stuff came from the 350 and the Bronco and both were Cali specific.

img_16181.jpg

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Dont asm "whats it worth" ask "how much will he pay". :D

Did that, I didn't think he offered enough. For what he offered I'd keep it as a backup in case I ever need it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Just curious what you got offered Scott??? My long response is on FSB...but from my failed experience trying to sell the emission stuff, if he offered $50, let it go if you don't want it...if he offered $100, head to Vegas.

Yep he lives in Cali. He offered a 100 bucks but for that price I'd just as soon put it on the bench and keep it just in case I need it. It isn't worth my time to box it up and head to a FedEx terminal for a 100 bucks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...the way people talk, you'd think you could get $500-750 for a complete system...but that's just not the case.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
The carb alone is worth 100-150 depending on what it is. Id counter back at 200+ shipping on his dime.

But are you ever going to need it or use it? If not. Just let it go for what you can get.

You might not ever get another buyer.

Sent from my mudwhistle via lemmiwinks.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
You might not ever get another buyer.

Sent from my mudwhistle via lemmiwinks.

Ya, it could be a case where not many people out in Cali are trying to get old trucks to pass emissions and would rather just junk out their truck if they can't get parts cheap. I didn't think about that and it's why many trucks go to junkyards out there....cost to dang much to pass inspection and get it right.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Thats what I found to be true. A guy has a $1000 truck...they don't want to pay $500 to get it drivable.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
^^^Thats what I found to be true. A guy has a $1000 truck...they don't want to pay $500 to get it drivable.

I Know alot of guys here in the rust belt (myself included) that would drive cross country to pick up a nice clean cali truck for 1000 bucks or so. Around my area they dont give 2 poos bout emissions.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts