Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Question bout 95 F250

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Went to look at 1 with a friend. It had a 5.8L, and it didnt have the E4OD, my 95 F350 does. It didnt have a front drive shaft either, and the tcase didnt look like my 1. Were other auto trans options? It has the place for a clutch slave, but I dont think anything would switch from manual to auto. Truck got 52K and used to be a township truck. Jump started it and 4 mice jumped out from around the brake master, was missing the MAP sensor, and yea has been sitting for a while now. Let me know what you think. Got me confused.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Pretty sure the AOD was phased out a couple years before then... I think the only auto trans option in 95 was an E4OD... Did you happen to get a look at the pan shape/number of pan bolts?

transmission.jpg

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
C6 3 speed got a 96 at work with 1.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I was thinking a C6 as well, but I was almost positive they stopped throwing C6's in these things around '91-'93...although I don't believe it's too hard of a swap.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Me too...as I recall, and I just called and confirmed with my dad...that the C6 wasn't an option when he ordered his '96 back in '95. And wiki doesn't seem to know squat when it comes vehicles...just take a look at what they have for the 335 series...laughable at best.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea I knew it was the C6. Thats the pan, its like it had an E4OD, caus the shifter has the OD button on it, and the cable for the PRNDL screen isnt hooked up. Just wierd lol.

Paco

Tennessee Chapter member
That sounds a little whack... Id be scared of buying it personally.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
One of my old companys work trucks has a c-6. It's a 95 F250. I believe they were only an option on the hd trucks.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
No MAF. I dont see that F250 being more HD then my F350 with them lame ass springs up front. But who knows, Ford does do wierd stuff.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Yea I knew it was the C6. Thats the pan, its like it had an E4OD, caus the shifter has the OD button on it, and the cable for the PRNDL screen isnt hooked up. Just wierd lol.
They probably trashed the e40D No surprise there. And never finished the conversion. If price is right so what parts is parts

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
No mass air on F250 or MOst 351 equipped trucks before 96 .

Its just the leafs that handle load better . Still a 44 center section if remember right .

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yupp, yea he wasnt 2g, yea ok I told him. Like 400 bucks lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts