Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Supercab quarter window removal

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I was looking at my movable quarter windows and wondering how to remove them.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Well the quarter windows are out, but the plastic clips were so brittle they just broke all to hell. I figured that would happen even though I was trying to be careful. Guess, I'll just need new ones. Those hinges aren't cheap either, $60 for 4. OUCH!!!

I was going to buy new ones until I saw the cost , and was able to get mine out with out breaking them.
There's more to a free hair comb then there is to those hinges but yet they're $60.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I was going to buy new ones until I saw the cost , and was able to get mine out with out breaking them.
There's more to a free hair comb then there is to those hinges but yet they're $60.

I hear ya. I saw the price before I started. Now I'm debating on just getting some stationary ones. I know I where I can get glass for nothing and would just need new seals which are $40. Not that it's that much cheaper, but something to consider. That way my kids aren't trying to open them up all the time. But, I do like that moveable ones.

Ford Truck Articles