Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Nice truck. I wonder why the engine rebuild mileage matches the mileage on the truck?

It is nice. I'm guessing that the speedo could have been replaced with a new one at the time of the rebuild.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
theres a puddle under the truck, and cardboard with puddles on it too. but looks decent.. that "hidden" winch is a little crooked and no engine bay pics
http://lewiston.craigslist.org/cto/4120972259.html

Never been a fan of white, but the theme on this, I like....may not even need a lift; well maybe 2-3 inches smilieFordlogo

But, yeah, that big puddle and missing engine bay and underneath pics.

Found another...

20131026_145318_zpsb3f40809.jpg

Wow....love the look of this one also....tastefully done imo....

I like that one!

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Nice truck and he's not asking a ton either....could be a good project or just a good solid dd/work truck.

Agreed...that looks like a solid truck for a good price.

That just means you can look for another one. You have a real eye for finding gems!

Thanks Doug. My reply below will answer my problem.

And since you'll have nothing left I got dibs on all the nos parts you got stashed away.

That is the problem. My stash of NOS stuff is running low. Right now all I pretty much have left is a few factory CB systems, some trim and a spare set of Lariat black and silver door panels. It'd be hard to build another Bronco to the quality I did with mine. NOS parts are getting harder to find and whoever has them wants way to much for them.

I'd really have to think hard about selling the Bronco, not sure I could let it go. I roughly added up just parts, paint and buying the Bronco and it is around 23K.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That just means you can look for another one. You have a real eye for finding gems!

That's what it seems like....not to mention the care of the rebuild done correctly.

Thanks Doug. My reply below will answer my problem.

That is the problem. My stash of NOS stuff is running low. Right now all I pretty much have left is a few factory CB systems, some trim and a spare set of Lariat black and silver door panels. It'd be hard to build another Bronco to the quality I did with mine. NOS parts are getting harder to find and whoever has them wants way to much for them.

I'd really have to think hard about selling the Bronco, not sure I could let it go. I roughly added up just parts, paint and buying the Bronco and it is around 23K.

That Bronco is phenomenal and would be a prized rig in anyone's collection.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I generally cry myself to sleep after visiting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles