Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
i noticed the different colors too but i hoped that maybe it was just a 79 front clip swapped onto it. but then again that could be a bad thing like collision repair or something.

i like it, but its got a body lift.

those "spoilers" on those trucks should be redone at the bottom to match the bed rails they would look better

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks like someone liked the 80's...haha. All that money in the truck and he couldn't relocate the bumpers??? Beyond that, I'd drive it.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Nice truck, but my 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat 4x2 is a prettier truck for it is stock height with a nice set of oversized tires on generation 8 and 9 chrome rims. If Ford meant for 'em to have monster tires and stupid looking lift kits they would have built 'em that way.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
That 79 supercab is sweet, love the interior

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^Looks solid from a distance.....wonder what "minimal" rust is, but the price seems reasonable!

that doesn't look like a 6 inch lift to me. especially if those are 35s doesn't look like a bad truck

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
that doesn't look like a 6 inch lift to me. especially if those are 35s doesn't look like a bad truck

Yup, you're right...both my rigs have 6" lifts with 36 and 37's and that doesn't look right.

my truck has a 4 inch lift and it sits taller than that one. unless the po is wrong

'79 F150

my buddies plow truck, staight six with a manual

Attachments

• photo (73).JPG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles