Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
31504802_zpsb6f8ccd2.jpg

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Oops ! My bad, I should've known that the blue and.white one wasn't a.Lariat, and that 78 was the first year for the Ranger Lariat, I should have looked closer at the blue and white one and seen that it was a 77 .so it could have been a Ranger, or a Ranger XLT . Thanks Ranger429 for pointing that out, I should have known that about the Lariat, but I was having a Brain Fart.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

79 FORD LARIET RANGER 4X4 SHORTBED,older restoration needs touched up , 460 mild cam auto trans, np205 t.case , has a/c and cruise control(needs very min.work) , delux interior , ( has every available option for year) new gear box, lifted , ladder bars , new 39.5 swampers , beautiful truck , 99 % rust free , absolutely not a mud truck ,daily driver , gets decent mpg (around 15mpg) asking $9000 will trade for a 1968-72 shortbed prefer 4x4 but will consider others /66-72 old elcamino/72montecarlo/68-70mustang fastback, part or full trades depending on whats offered 352-302-2710

No friggin way.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Looks like a rather nice truck,although I'm not into 4x4s although it is a 79 F-50 Ranger Lariat. It would have looked better if it was the stock height, instead of being lifted

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No friggin way.

What makes it worse is the fact that he probably never accounted for the fact that he's only logging half a mile for every mile traveled due to the 39.5's. So when he does, he's probably looking at closer to 27mpg's...sounds like a deal to me.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Looks like a couple of good projects for someone, or a project and maybe a parts truck, or maybe a good driver and a restoration project, the tailgate on the white one looks like it might be from a Ranger XLT , or from a Ranger Lariat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles