Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

3 in a row from DE

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
hello all, well im Bobby 23 from Dover DE. currently serving in the US Air Force.. its a good gig.. kinda new to the ford world.. currently have a 2005 Ranger stx.. a 1997 Ranger xlt ( full frame & 5.0 swap in the works) and a mustang whos the proud doner to my new ranger project. im big into art and all that good stuff.. look forward to checking you guys out..
IMG_1887.jpg

need to update pics.. mods have happened in recent days... haha

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
that ranger looks sweet!! and welcome to the nut house :)smiliestirthepot

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
GREAT! looking truck..

is that a mazda bed on it? or did they come factory like that? (I'm almost 95% sure it IS a Mazda bed, just not sure if they came stock on this model truck?) smiliehijacked

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
thansk everyone..
yes, its a mazda bed from the factory.. looks good but i hate the fact that there are no aftermarket tails.

as for the race, nope i run away from Dover when its race time. this is a very small town and with that many people here its a total disaster area!!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
smilietease Hey Bobby! See ya got my pm. Wow 3 from DE already, we have our own lil Chapter going on!! LMAO I hope you enjoy it. So far everyone has been great BUT watch out for Carl. He's a trouble maker. smiliestirthepot

Awesome Ranger as always.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
Brenda .. sur did make it..so far so good seems to be a bit more knowledge and comradery then other places..

again thanks for the compliments everyone.. well since weather was good all day .. and now its turning to crap ill let ya in on what i did with my weekend.. got some 06+ ranger badges removed ther dealer badge from the tail gate and cleaned up my throttle body and maf..

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
again thanks everyone.. compliments are always welcome..

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
thansk everyone..
yes, its a mazda bed from the factory.. looks good but i hate the fact that there are no aftermarket tails.

Cool, I never realized they put them on rangers..

and I can't believe they don't make aftermarket tail lights for them.. :lame:

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
yup. i love the look of the bed im just so angry about the light situation.. im torn between trying to make custom taillight buckets or just getting a stepside bed.. i think a fleetside will be a little plain for me .. idk..

heres some other pics..
HPIM1097.jpg

new 06+ badges
HPIM1090.jpg

smoked LED 3rd BL
HPIM1071.jpg

8000k HID head and fog lights
HPIM1052.jpg

kenwood KVT 512
HPIM1054.jpg

alpine MRP-250
HPIM1057.jpg

pioneer shallow 10" in a custom box

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yeah.. I personally like the look of a fleet side, but I like things to have clean lines, and simple..

How you like them lights? I bet they work a whole heck of a lot better than stock!

Only thig I dislike about them, is how bright they are when you pass them going opposite directions

Ford Truck Articles