Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

55 f100 project

Hello all,
I am new here and just wanted to say hello and share with everyone my project . It is a 55 f100 that my dad bought in the early 90's and i am starting the restoration on it after a long time of putting it off after his death in 1997. I just got it running and plan on driving it around while doing things here and there to it until i get the money saved to do a complete frame off restoration. It has a 292 out of a 63 with 3 on the tree, runs decent and is a blast to drive. I just ordered the cowl, cab corner and rear fender repair panels along with a few other things to keep myself busy for a while. The plans i have as of now are to get the rust taken care of and getting some body work done so i can shoot it with a solid coat of primer (as of now it is about 4 different colors). But as soon as i can i will get some pics up to share.smilieFordlogo

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Welcome to FTF and that sounds like a cool project!

Thanks! I just got my repair panels in the mail. It turns out i ordered a passenger side cowl replacement panel when i didnt need one. So if anyone needs one for a 53-55 let me know. I got it from LMC for 40 bucks so ill sell it for 40.00 but ship it free. If anyone is interested let me know.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome to FTF!
seeyamustang.gif

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts